Sunday, August 11, 2013

July Favorites!

Hey guys! So today I'm going to talk to you about some of my favorite things that I've really been using lately and throughout the whole summer and tell y'all my honest opinion about some popular products!

1. My first favorite is this year's large Lilly Pulitzer agenda in Let's Cha Cha!

I think it's a really great size for school, the jumbo is just too big for me and the pocket agenda is way too small! It's also such an adorable print, and actually makes me want to go to school and be more organized! It has a month view at the beginning of the agenda, another month view in front of the month, and a weekly view with lots of room to write stuff! I'm absolutely in love and I didn't have any quality issues like some other people. Lilly even gave me free shipping and a GWP fiesta pink pansy ring for a purchase over $25! The code I used was 'LILLYLOVE' so maybe y'all can try it and see if it still works!



2. My second favorite for July is...MONOGRAMS!
I actually got a ton of monogrammed stuff this summer! I think they're so cute and personal, I've never met someone with the same monogram as me! A full list, including stuff I haven't received yet and where I got it all is:

I really recommend this to anyone who drops their phone all the time! I don't even have a single scratch on my phone because of mine, it's super cute because it's personalized in a special way!

It really helps me drink water when I have it there already and it's super cute to take to school as well! She was also a delight in getting it to me!

I drink a lot of soda (I know, SO BAD for me!) and I use my koozie to keep it cold and to keep my hands from freezing!

This shirt is SO cute and also got to me very quickly! I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and it's a gorgeous color! (Comfort Colors - Lagoon)

Haven't gotten this yet but I can't wait to have it while I'm playing tennis and when I go to the beach!

This canvas is adorable and looks so great in my room! Kristen is such a fabulous artist!

-Shirt/Camelbaks/Decals/Croakies (http://instagram.com/coolersbydesign)
Haven't gotten any of it yet but hopefully I will soon! I check the mailbox every day religiously!

Haven't gotten it yet but I can't wait!

I think that's it for my monograms!

3. My third favorite for July is my crease-less hairties!


I love them to throw up my hair when it's in my face because I can let it down later and not worry about it being ruined or creased! They also look really cute just on your wrist when you don't have them in your hair!

4. My fourth favorite is my new POPPY CLIPS


I got the ones as shown above and they are so adorable! They're a perfect pop to any outfit, and they're really good for rolling up your sleeves, cuffing your jeans, or just adding a cute accessory! The possibilities are endless. 

5. My final July favorite for today (and I know this might sound weird, but...) my debit card!

I just got a debit card and it's been so great being able to buy things online on my own, save money in my personal account, and have the freedom of not having to have cash all the time! I don't know about you guys but I feel like I never have cash when I need it or I have to have my mom stop at the ATM all the time, but not any more! She can just transfer money in my account if I'm out and about with friends and I need it, or my lunch money for the week! At my school we get to go off campus for lunch so it's really going to be helpful for this upcoming school year and gives me more freedom and a place to safely keep my money!

So these were my favorites for July, I hope y'all enjoyed! I'm hoping to do this every month if I can! 

Check out all my social media sites and follow me!

xoxo,












4 comments: