Monday, August 12, 2013

Favorite Apps!

Hey guys! So today I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite apps on my phone! 

1. Instagram (free)
I'm a huge fan of instagram (as many of you know, my account is @livingthepreplife) It's so fun to meet new people and share your daily life. I also love it for my personal use, just to keep tabs on old friends and see what they're up to!
2. Vine (free)
I love vine because it's great when you want to have a good laugh! The videos are short, sweet, and to the point. 
3. Snapchat (free)
I love snapchat as an easy way to talk to my friends without necessarily typing much. You can make ugly faces with your friends and they disappear! I also love how you can have a conversation without all the extra photos in your camera roll. It doesn't save them unless you want it to. You can also send short videos which I love as well! 
4. A Beautiful Mess ($1.99)
I love all the fonts and options you get with this app! You can write on pictures, edit them, etc. I love it!
5. Squaready (free)
I find this app really helpful so I don't have to crop any of my pictures! Have you ever had a super cute picture and it doesn't fit completely on instagram? This app is for you! You can edit your picture so the whole thing fits, which I adore! 
6. Picfx ($1.99)
I LOVE the effects this app offers! If you've ever seen the pictures with the circle or heart lights in them, this is where it's from! There's also a ton of other great filters and such.

These are the only ones I'm spotlighting today but some others that deserve mentioning are:

-Candy Crush Saga (SO addicting!)

-Kik (Super fast messenger! Great for talking to people you don't know very well or doing group messages)

-Netflix (I definitely LIVE on netflix! It's a great thing to have when you're bored and you have a pair of headphones!)

-Pandora (I love music and pandora is really helpful in finding new music you might like that you've never heard before!)

-Etsy (I love online shopping so it's nice to find new etsy shops!)

That's it for today! Thanks for reading! Subscribe/Follow to get updates when I post! Comment post ideas you'd like to see below!
Sorry if any of these are unavailable for androids! I have an iPhone and I didn't check which ones were available for both!

xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment