1. Decorated Phone Charger: These are great to keep chargers separate, since they all seem to look the same nowadays!
For this all you need to do is acquire some cute washi tape (sold almost everywhere) and add it to your charger! TA-DA! You're finished!
2. Glitter State Canvas: I personally have one of these and it's gorgeous! Great for room decorating and state pride!
These can honestly be done so many different ways! It really depends on your personal preference, but the easiest in my experience would be to purchase glitter paper from your local craft store as well as a bottle of paint in your desired background color (brushes too if you don't already own those!) and a canvas. Print out a stencil of your state and cut it out, giving you the shape you can cut the glitter paper from! Paint your canvas any way you wish and once it has dried, hot glue your glittery state in the middle! You can then add another personal touch such as gluing a small heart on your hometown or anything else you wish! Viola! You're finished!
3. Lilly Pulitzer Mirror: These full length mirrors are a must-have in any girl's bedroom, and Lilly makes them even greater!
Simply mod-podge old Lilly Pulitzer agenda pages onto a cheap full length mirror or print out Lilly prints if you don't have an old agenda!
4. Bedazzled Water Bottle: This will add an adorable sparkle to your work out routine, or even your everyday routine!
You can do this with a large bag of rhinestones, any water bottle and a hot glue gun! Simply glue on your rhinestones and let dry completely, and you have a water bottle everyone will envy!
5. Riding Boot Socks: Riding boots are all the rage this year, and it's a popular trend to wear riding boot socks the just peek above the boot.
However, it can be a hassle to wear chunky socks under riding boots, so you can cut an old sweater sleeve and put it on your leg just so it peeks above the boot to get the look without all the extra material in the way!
6. Lilly Pulitzer Picture Frame: Pictures are worth a thousand words, put it in a Lilly frame and they're worth a million!
This is just a cheap frame from your local craft store, a mod-podged Lilly print printed off of the internet, and some ribbon trim! Add an adorable touch with a bow and you're set!
This has been the second installment of my most popular post: Preppy DIYs! I hope y'all enjoyed, let me know in the comments below if you would be interested in a third edition in this series, and if you're enjoying these! See you next time!